Sunday 21 September 2014

Staycation at MBS


Sometime back in July, loverboy and I went on a staycation with my family at Marina Bay Sands because my aunt had a complimentary night stay. It has been so long since we last had a staycation weekend with my family!


After: What too many selfies does to him





I really love the skyline en route to Marina Bay Sands because it provides the best view of Singapore's cityscape. The outline of skyscrapers against hues of sunset makes this a really beautiful sight and it is at this moment, I appreciate my homeland the most.

Chanced upon NDP rehearsal and the Singapore flag was flying past so majestically




The colours of the evening sky were so gorgeous that day; the pink, blue and orange tones just made us go shutter-crazy behind the windows in our hotel room.

The next day, me and loverboy woke up early to make use of the Infinity Pool.
He went to take a dip in the pool which was so so crowded while I just laid there, suntanning.



It was definitely a rejuvenating and relaxing weekend, and I can't wait to have another staycation again!

No comments:

Post a Comment