Saturday 27 September 2014

The Daily Scoop


I have been and will always love ice cream, don't you?

So imagine how ecstatic I was when I discovered The Daily Scoop near my neighbourhood. It was literally just a road away and when my dad drove past, I loudly exclaimed to Loverboy that a new ice cream cafe opened there!

And from then, I kept nagging about wanting to make my way there. 
So we did, on a Sunday! 
And the weather was perfect for ice cream because it was so so so hot and sunny.
Not saying that rainy weather wouldn't be good for ice cream, but eating ice cream on a sunny day is just more shiok y'know? 

Can never take a nice picture with him..


The Daily Scoop
#01-05 Sembawang Cottage
Singapore 758382
Tel: 67541233

Mon-Thur: 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat: 11am-1030pm; Sun: 2pm-10pm

Rainbow Sprinkles Cone With Salted Mister Brown - S$4.40
This was so pretty and the cone tasted like crunchy waffles!
Love love it.

Brownie With Surprisingly Coconut - S$6.20
The brownie was sweet but super chocolatety and I love it.
The coconut ice cream is really recommended!
It wasn't too sweet and there was a faint coconut taste to it.

Pretty cone calls for selfie!!



It was an enjoyable sweet treat in the afternoon and we spent time chilling together, having quality conversations. Gotta love time like these. :)

We plan to go back again tomorrow for another Sunday treat! Teehee. 
Please let the weather be shiok enough for our ice cream treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment